How To Enroll
Call the center nearest to you, and we’ll schedule a time for you to meet with us to talk about your goals.
In order to enroll, you must be at least 16 years old and not enrolled in public school. If you are under 18, you’ll need a letter from your last high school that confirms that you have officially withdrawn.
At your first appointment,
- We’ll meet with you individually in a comfortable, casual setting.
- We’ll ask you some questions about your skills and goals and your history in school and at work.
- We’ll ask you to complete some multiple-choice questions in reading and math.
- Once we understand your level and goals, we’ll talk with you about your next steps. We might recommend:
- taking classes with us or another agency, or
- registering to take the GED test.